Micah. Living in the Northwest, originally from the South. On the way to be a barber.
This blog will consist mostly of barber/hair things, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, wrestling, among the other things I am interested in.
i need feminism because when jesus does a magic trick it’s a goddamn miracle but when a woman does a magic trick she gets burned at the stake
i mean they did also kill jesus. that was a pretty significant thing that happened. like i understand where you’re coming from here but they very much did kill jesus.
wine tastes so bad. I’m convinced the whole world is in on an inside joke together trying to persuade me that wine tastes good to them. there’s no way any one can like the taste of it. it’s like bug spray. the whole frickin world pretends to like bug spray. I don’t understand why. stop the madness
wine is an acquired taste. if you don’t like it, acquire some taste
i see fire // ed sheeran
Thank you, thank you
Maybe so, it’s probably something better for short hair honestly, it does give lots of texture, especially if you’re going to have like a really choppy, textured cut.
Jesus, top 5.
5. Murray’s, classic stuff, always works well.
4. Got2b In Play, really good drug store stuff.
3. Grant’s Golden Brand, for if you need shine.
2. Baxter Clay, just because it’s so trustworthy.
1. Hanz De Fuko Claymation, obviously. Best hold, best finish, doesn’t feel gross, washes out really easily, lasts about 3 months. Honestly the best product I’ve ever used.